Make a difference with us
We are driven to make beautiful products that change lives and consumer culture for the better. We dream big, work hard, and dare greatly because life is too short to spend time doing work that doesn’t make a difference in the world.
Interested in working with us, but not seeing your dream job? Tell us why you would be a great addition to our team: email@example.com
Director - Marketing
San Francisco, CA
Kyra & Vir is an exciting new global marketplace for consumers to customize their very own clothing and fashion with curated designers across different cultures. Our philosophy is ‘Made for you’. We believe every person should be a reflection of who they are and therefore, we work with local boutique designers and artisans to bring the best of cultures and traditions. We aim to be a global destination where communities make and celebrate products made by each other.
About the role:
We are just two years old and have been bootstrapping growth with the typical early stage word of mouth and guerilla style growth hacking. Now that we have a steady base of customers and sales and fund raised, we are looking to bring on a senior head of marketing to drive all customer acquisition & retention.
- The ideal candidate has at least 5 years experience in digital, acquisition marketing.
- Experience in particular in e-commerce and/or fashion is preferred, but not required.
- Our marketing leader needs to have experience not only building strategy, but also overseeing tactics and execution.
- He/she should be very knowledgeable in particular around SEM, Facebook paid acquisition, retargeting, content marketing, email marketing, customer support, and retention.
- Our marketing leader should also help drive brand and overall narrative, but first and foremost needs to be adept at customer acquisition. We believe in an iterative marketing model where we are constantly testing messages, ad creative, different cohorts, and platforms.
- He/She should have experience building a team, driving a strategy, overseeing analytics, and be comfortable working in an early stage company where you need to be nimble, iterative, and constantly evolving.
- He/she must be execution focused and open to challenges
This is a huge opportunity for the right candidate to oversee the most important part of our business!