What to Wear: Wedding Ceremony
Your friends’ wedding is coming up which means it’s time for you to show off your best style. But what do you wear? The options are endless, and it can be overwhelming to decide. So many different events mean so many choices to make. Fortunately, we are here to help you pick the best combination of outfits so you can look beautiful at every moment.
The third event of the series: Wedding Ceremony. Watch the bride & groom partake in a series of rituals and traditions as they enter an exciting new stage in their life.
Key: Classy & Traditional. The Wedding Ceremony is the moment everyone has been waiting for - a joyous moment shared between the bride & groom, their family, and their friends. Wear something classy with a traditional touch & don’t be afraid to heavily accessorize since you will spend your time watching the beautiful events take place.
Several ideas inspired by Kyra & Vir lovely outfits. Pick the one that matches your personality & speaks to your soul. Customize based on your preferences. Add your personal touch.
1. Peach princess lehenga. Made from raw silk, this simple piece encompasses the perfect balance between tradition and style. Wear rose gold jewelry to accent the iced coffee dupatta & go for a subtle smoky eye with brown and gold hues. A fancy half up hairdo with curls will surely make you feel like a princess!
2. Traditional styled orange blossom lehenga set. This set can be paired with a kundan-orange stoned choker necklace & earring set. Try a simple half up hairdo with neutral tone makeup and a nice tikka to complement this heavily embroidered outfit.
3. Ombre Blue-Green saree / Blue & Red floral saree set. A lovely pair of sarees with a calming, aqua color scheme. The best time to bring out crystal statement chokers & earrings along with a fancy updo. Try adding a light layer of teal eye shadow in addition to some shimmer/highlighter on your cheekbones for a complete look!
4. Marigold contrasting half and half saree. Complementary colors in the form of a half and half saree. Style this outfit with dark blue-gemmed earrings, necklace, and tikka along with loose, curled, hair.
5. Traditional bright yellow lehenga with olive green dupatta. Make a statement with this raw silk, bright outfit that will look great with white stone kundan jewelry, a fancy hair bun, along with gold highlighter & eye shadow.
6. Purple & Orange benarasi brocade anarkali. An alternative style to wearing a saree or lehenga – this bold brocade traditional anarkali can easily be glammed up with a simple choker, tikka, and gold & pearl earrings. Add a royal touch with a hair crown and golden heels.
7. Emerald green & hot pink embroidered anarkali suit. Perfectly complement this anarkali with deep-green gemmed jewelry, matte nude-pink lips, and light pink eye shadow. Top it all off with a braided hairdo. Simple yet glamorous.