Your friends’ wedding is coming up which means it’s time for you to show off your best style. But what do you wear? The options are endless, and it can be overwhelming to decide. So many different events mean so many choices to make. Fortunately, we are here to help you pick the best combination of outfits so you can look beautiful at every moment.
The second event of the series: Sangeet. Dance the night away!
Key: Colorful & Comfortable. The Sangeet is a grand pre-wedding ceremony that is full of entertainment – singing, music, dancing, and even more dancing! It’s usually held at big event halls and hotels, so the key is to wear something that is comfortable to move in, but that makes a bright and bold statement.
Several ideas inspired by Kyra & Vir lovely outfits. Pick the one that matches your personality & speaks to your soul. Customize based on your preferences. Add your own personal touch.
1. Turquoise floral printed & mirrorwork embroidered anarkali. A modern, stylish and colorful floor length anarkali – quick, easy and comfortable to wear. Pair it with golden accessories, a bright bindi, and a fancy half up hairdo to make a fashionable statement on the dance floor.
2. Fiesta & peach echo / Mesh beige & pink floral lehenga. These trendy contemporary lehengas make a bold statement on their own. Pair them with medium sized gem earrings, many colorful bangles, bold matte lips and wavy hair for an elegant style.
3. Leaf green sequined lehenga set. A bright, flowy lehenga. Show off the beauty of the high collared blouse with a fancy bun hairdo. Add kundan jewelry to tie it all together!
4. Red & pink ombre / Orange floral printed lehenga set. Gorgeous is an an understatement. These new floral themed lehengas come with trendy cut blouses – all eyes will be on you! Very easy to accessorize.
5. Two-way floral and navy blue skirt & crop top / Navy blue skirt & paisley print crop top set. A fabulous contemporary look. Crop tops & flowy skirts are always in style and go great with kundan or rhinestone jewelry. Add a fancy chain headpiece to a half up curly hairdo for a lovely look.
6. Fuchsia pink with a crop top lehenga set. Such a stylish piece – a modern crop top and lehenga with a floral print jacket to complete the look. Ruby stone jewelry, liquid matte lipstick, and colorful bangles will perfectly complement the rich fuchsia color theme.
7. Navy blue asymmetrical lehenga set. Twirl around in this lovely outfit and you’ll feel just as fabulous as you look. This trendy tie dye cut out crop top comes with a high waist & flowy skirt piece. Cuff earrings, a nice gold toned choker, and a messy half up hairdo are great additions.