Your friend's wedding is coming up which means it’s time for you to show off your best style. But what do you wear? The options are endless, and it can be overwhelming to decide. So many different events mean so many choices to make. Fortunately, we are here to help you pick the best combination of outfits so you can look beautiful at every moment.
The first event of the series: Mehendi!!! Get beautiful henna designs done, dance and sing!
COMFORT AND SIMPLICITY IS KEY. The Mehendi is a pre-wedding ceremony celebrated by the bride’s close family and friends and is most commonly held at the bride’s house or a banquet hall – it’s usually one of the smaller scale events, so the key is to be simple yet stylish. Several ideas inspired by Kyra & Vir lovely outfits. Pick the one that matches your personality & speaks to your soul. Customize based on your preferences. Add your own personal touch.
1. Rose quartz & Iced Coffee. This beautiful high low georgette anarkali is simple and trendy – one of my personal favorites! Pair it with neutral makeup, a side braid and accessories that accent the antique gold embellishments.
2. Eggplant with a floral twist. Pair this high collared anarkali with a messy bun and gold tinted accessories for a quick yet sophisticated look. You can also create a bold eye to match the eggplant color and some blush to accentuate the floral pink dupatta.
3. Maroon and gold resham work anarkali. The perfect opportunity to add a bold lip is for this traditionally printed piece. Simple earrings, a half up half down hairdo, and some bronzer are perfect add-ons!
4. Rose pink floral sequins and pearls embroidered gown. The serene color in the form of a gorgeous gown with the perfect embellishments. Bring out the best in the outfit with a low bun and subtle makeup: pink highlight on your cheekbones, gloss for your lips and a little mascara.
5. Marigold in brocade with a hint of red anarkali set. A simple classic! Pair it with bright red lips to bring out the color in the silk trim, a low pony, and gold highlight for your eyes and cheekbones.
6. Blue studded with mirror work anarkali set. A calm and unique color combination that when paired with a coral lip, simple pony and gunmetal crystal earrings, all eyes will be on you!
7. Yellow crop top & iced coffee culottes. Last but definitely not the least. Be a style setter with this more casual yet super fashionable look that’s perfect for those summertime weddings! Add some creamy lip paint, a simple choker and matte coffee shade eyeshadow.