Navratri – the nine nights & ten days dedicated to worshipping the nine forms of the beloved goddess Durga Devi. It is an auspicious & festive occasion, filled with chanting, rituals, praying, music, singing, and dancing. This truly colorful celebration should be celebrated with equally as colorful ethnic wear.
Take a look at these nine vibrant styles created by Kyra & Vir. Pick the one that matches your personality & speaks to your soul. Customize based on your preferences. Add your own personal touch.
1. Multicolor Saree Blouse. Multicolored – Multipurpose! This blouse will perfectly complement any simple pink, red, orange, blue or gold georgette or net saree. Pair with a colorful bindi, pinkish nude lip, a half pony with a stylish clip, and gold accessories for a complete look.
2. Marigold & Deep Red Asymmetrical Tops. These bright colored tops can be worn with colorful or black leggings and fancy kundan anklets. Wear red/gold accessories, gold highlight for your cheekbones, red lips & red nail polish to tie the look together!
3. Hues of Blue Asymmetrical Tops. A tranquil duo! Pair these lovely tops with blue stud earrings, a gold choker, red lips, and bold eyeliner with a hint of gold! Black or gold leggings/Patiala pants will add the final touch.
4. Multicolor Simple Top. This top goes great with a Patiala pant for both comfort & style! Choose from a variety of colorful gemmed earrings – whether stud earrings, hangings or cuffs! Pairs well with simple bracelets, a gold choker and a flower hair pin for a festive look.
5. Flirty Red Floral Lehenga. Be bold – pair this flowy lehenga with bright red jewelry and lip paint. Loosely curl your hair & add a braid for a fancy twist. Add a subtle reddish toned smoky eye for the finishing touch.
6. Pink Tiered Lehenga with Multicolor Dupatta. It’s all about the assortment of color with this gorgeous lehenga. Pairs wonderfully with a gold choker & emerald studded gold hangings. Complement the golden blouse with black eyeliner outlined with some gold shimmer. Add a hair crown for the final look!
7. Tiffany Blue Floral Bow Lehenga Set. Calm with the perfect balance of color. Topaz earrings and a vine choker are great additions to this style. Go with a pink nude lip and a hint of blush on your cheeks. Add some color to your eyes using a combination of light blue & gray hues. Top it all off with a half up hairstyle and a simple clip.
8. Floral Pink & Green Anarkali. This raw silk anarkali will pair perfectly with light pink/rose gold statement necklace & matching earrings. Wear your hair up in a bun to show off the beautiful neckline. Add a pop of color with peach lip & cheek color.
9. Hot Pink & Red Gota Pati Embellished Anarkali Suit. A blend of tradition & vibrancy. Bring out the essence of this outfit with a glossy bright pink lip & rose gold highlighter for the tops of your cheekbones. Fancy hoops & a multi chain fringe necklace & a hand chain are perfect add-ons! Pull your hair back into a low pony & add a golden clip.