Netflix Guide: August
We are never ashamed to say we watch too much Netflix. It is a sanctuary, a happy place, a gift that just keeps on giving. And we want to share with you some of our must-watch shows and movies for the last month of summer. So without further ado, here is our August Netflix Watchlist!
1. Insatiable: There has been a lot of talk around this upcoming Netflix original. It’s the story of a former overweight teen who used to be bullied, but now has lost all her weight in a stark transformation, who is now looking for revenge. Our rating on this will come down to how well the show portrays the satire and tackles the social issue.
2. To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before: We are excited for this one! It looks like it’s going to be a sweet coming of age story and honestly the perfect movie to finish off the summer.
3. Lust Stories: Honestly, this one is just great. It’s a must. Go watch. NOW.
4. Set It Up: This romantic comedy is so cute, we love Zoey Deutch’s character and how badass Lucy Liu is.
5. Ozark: Season 2 comes out at the end of August, so you better get binging now!
6. Jurassic Park: Looking for a classic, we never get tired of any of the Jurassic Parks.
7. Mamma Mia: Mamma Mia 2 just came out and if you haven’t see it we have to say, we are IN LOVE. It’s SO good. Catch up on the story line by watching the first movie right now!
8. Nailed It: If you love cooking shows and comedies, this is the best of both worlds. It’s so bad, it’s good.
9. Girlboss: The story of how a women started her own fashion company from the ground up? How could we not love this!
10. Love Per Square Foot: We watched this the moment it was released and we love it. It’s fun, its cute, and it has a happily ever after.
11. Queer Eye: Last, but definitely not least, if you have not started watching the remake of QEFTSG, you are doing it wrong. This. Show. Is. Everything. I'm serious. Go, watch ASAP!
Written by Aubrey Rojas