Monthly Mixtape: September's Spotify Playlist
A new month, a new group of songs to put of shuffle and repeat. With September bringing in the colder air and Starbucks bringing in the pumpkin spice latte, it's time for a new soundtrack to sit by the fire and sing along to. But don't fret, you don't have to search far for the best autumnal soundtrack for this year, because we have got you covered!
1. Sweater Weather by The Neighbourhood: Talk about the perfect summer to fall song. It truly is an ode to Autumn and we cannot get enough of it.
2. Let You Know by NF: We don't know why but we just can't stop listening to the song. From the first listen it got stuck in our heads, so fair warning this song is bound to become a top of your most played songs.
3. Respect by Aretha Franklin: A tribute to the queen of soul and an absolute classic, no matter the season, this song transcends it all.
4. God is a Woman by Ariana Grande: A power anthem to women? Don't mind if we do! Ariana brought her all with this new album.
5. Drew Barrymore by Bryce Vine: Talk about a catchy song. This tune is the song that every girl wants every guy to write about them.
6. Better Now by Post Malone: Post Malone has been giving lots of stuck-in-your-head-worthy songs, *cue up Psycho* but this song is a little more of a party ballad and we cannot stop singing it.
7. No Brainer by DJ Khaled: DJ Khaled and Quavo AND Justin Bieber AND Chance the Rapper? This song was bound to be good, and to no surprise it's at the top of our must-listen list
8. Delicate by Taylor Swift: Taylor Swift has had a lot of drama surrounding her name, but no matter what, you can't deny she throws up some catchy songs, and Delicate is definitely one of those.
9. Promises by Calvin Harris and Sam Smith: We are OBSESSED. No seriously tho, this is the pairing we never knew we needed.
10. Real Friends by Camila Cabello: Camila has been a force of nature recently, and this song is just further proof she is killing the game. This relatable song is bound to be your favorite.
11. Unlonely by Jason Mraz: Jason Mraz never fails to pull at our heart strings with his sweet and love-filled tunes. Unlonely is no exception.
12. Feels by Calvin Harris: Okay, we know this song is a little bit of a summer anthem, BUT we figure it's the perfect choice if you are trying to hold on to a little bit of that summer vacation.
Written by Aubrey Rojas